Liverkick's Top Ten Thais

While I try to sort out ranking for Scottish Muay Thai, I'd like to keep things rolling over, so in lieu of my own rankings I present some second hand, somewhat related content. Brent over at Liverkick.com has done a great job covering Thai boxing, especially in keeping on top of the naturally fast moving scene in Thailand. I'm not ashamed to admit that I keep up to date with Thailand through Brent and You Tube subscriptions. He recently put together his own list of 10 best Thai fighters across all weight classes. Remember, this is his own opinion but I'm sure he welcomes discussion and disagreement.


Here is the link to the original article:


1. Saenchai SinbiMuayThai
2. Kongsak Sitboonme
3. Sam-A Kaiyanghadaogym
4. Pakon Sakyothin
5. Nong-O Kaiyanghadaogym
6. Singdam Kiatmuu9
7. Chokpreecha Kor. Sakooncher
8. Jomthong Chuwattana
9. Nuangthep Eminentair
10. Penaik Sitnumnoi

I cannot stress enough that this is not my content, but Brent's from Liverkick.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment